Name: Amrita Chakraborty
University/Education: Calcutta University, India
Expertise: Molecular Biology
Work and other experience:
- 2018 - Present Postdoctoral Researcher, Faculty of Forestry and Wood Sciences, Czech University of Life Sciences (CZU), Prague.
- 2014 - 2018 Postdoctoral Researcher, Dept. of Plant Protection Biology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Sweden.
- 2007 - 2010 Project Assistant, Dept. of Microbiology, Calcutta University, India.
- Teaching assistance in Organic Chemistry at the Undergraduate level at SLU, Sweden (2017).
- Guest lecturer in Environmental Microbiology at the Undergraduate level, University of Halmstad, Sweden (2014).
- Organized Practical Classes in Soil Microbiology at Masters Level at the Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta, India (2009-2013).
- Co-supervised PhD student (Guillermo Rehermann del Rio), Department of Plant Protection Biology, SLU, Sweden.
- Supervised High School Students (Antonia Rejmer and Marta Callreus) on Research Education Program, Department of Plant Protection Biology, SLU, Sweden.
- Supervised Master students (Camilla Oskarsson and Md Raseduzzaman), Department of Plant Protection Biology, SLU, Sweden.
- Supervised Bachelor Student (Saki Matsumoto) on the Exchange Program at Chemical Ecology, Department of Plant Protection Biology, SLU, Sweden.
- Supervised Master students (8 students), Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta, India.
I also have a personal page on the CZU university website https://home.czu.cz/chakraborty/uvod
Name: Tomáš Větrovský
- PCR, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Next Generation Sequencing, DNA Sequence Analysis, Transcriptomics, Microbial Ecology, NGS Data Analysis, Soil Microbiology, High Throughput Sequencing, Sequence Analysis, Metagenomics, Transcriptome Sequencing, Pyrosequencing, Denaturing Gradient Gel Electrophoresis, 454 Sequencing
Work and other experience
- The Czech Academy of Sciences (AVCR)